Drying Out After Major Flooding
Superstorms like Sandy increase the need for dehumidifiers to dry-out after flooding
Columbus, OH-October 30, 2012-OASIS International, encourages those impacted by superstorm Sandy to use heavy-duty dehumidifiers to dry out their businesses, homes, schools and facilities. Excessive moisture resulting from flooding causes rust, mildew and musty odors to build up, the best defense is to dry out quickly and thoroughly.
Approximately one-third of the U.S. is being impacted by superstorm Sandy, for those impacted by flooding or high humidity, a durable, heavy-duty dehumidifier built to withstand long-term use is necessary.
While there are a lot of dehumidifiers on the market, there aren't many that are built-to-last. The OASIS D-165 dehumidifier is rugged and designed to do one thing well-safeguard people, places and goods from damaging high-humidity conditions. It extracts maximum moisture from the air-7.2 Gallons (at 86° F, 80% Humidity) in a 24/hr period-enabling quick removal of water build-up and moisture. Its sealed refrigeration system is frost-free, ensuring continuous, safe and hands-free operation. The unit plugs into standard electrical outlets, and provides simple mobility through concealed caster wheels. Better than most, this unit is built to last longer, perform better and provide consistent and dependable service; it proudly carries a limited five year warranty.
OASIS International encourages home and business owners to visit The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) for real-time information on flooding and flood alerts.
For more information about the OASIS dehumidifier, please contact OASIS Customer Service: 800.646.2747 or email: cs@OASIScoolers.com. The dehumidifier is available for purchase on Amazon, the OASIS webstore and through regional representatives.
-DEHUMDIFIER MODEL D-165 FACT SHEET-
OASIS Dehumidifier Model D-165-Technology at work since 1949
Originally introduced in 1949, the OASIS dehumidifier was the first in the industry and is unmatched in delivering long-lasting durability to this day. It provides automatic, hassle-free, high-capacity moisture removal and works anywhere moisture control is needed.
OASIS Dehumidifier ModelD165 (D-165HG GST) Features and Product Specifications
- Sealed Refrigeration Systems plug into standard electrical outlets
- Frost-Free System prevents frost build-up on the evaporator coil in low ambient temperatures
- Automatic Humidistat Control for continuous maximum moisture removal
- Heavy-Duty Vinyl Coated Steel Cabinet protects from stains
- 3-Point Suspension System keeps unit level on uneven floors
- Side Pocket Handles for easy mobility
- Simplified water extraction with Hose-to-Drain Connection
- Automatic Shut-Off Float
- Weight: 51.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 23.8" H x 15" W x 14.3" D
- 43° - 109° F Operating Temperature Range
- Performance (gallons of water / 24 hours):
- 7.2 Gallons at 86° F, 80% Relative Humidity
- 4.4 Gallons at 82° F, 60% Relative Humidity
- 2.5 Gallons at 68° F, 60% Relative Humidity
- 2.1 Gallons at 50° F, 70% Relative Humidity
- R134a Refrigerant
- .8 lb refrigerant charge
- 300 cubic feet per minute air flow
- 480 watts power consumption
- 59.8 dB(A) noise level
- Frost-free hot gas valve system
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made inPoland
About OASIS International
Founded in 1910, OASIS International manufactures and distributes eco-friendly water delivery and water management solutions for commercial and residential use. Innovating for over 100 years, it's our passion to provide sustainable state-of-the-art water dispensing, filtering, and management solutions that provide lasting value. Our products can be found in 80 countries with over 13 million water coolers and related products in service today. For more information about our company and our products, please visit: oasiscoolers.com.