Oasis Strives To Use Earth Friendly Technology
Thermoelectric Cooling is one GREEN Alternative to HFC refrigerant
What is thermoelectric cooling?
Thermoelectric cooling uses a solid state device that acts as a heat pump to move heat from one side of the device to the other.
The device is commonly referred to as a thermo electric cooler (TEC) and is made up of numerous pairs of semiconductors enclosed by ceramic wafers on the top and bottom.
Rather than using a refrigerant gas and a compressor, TECs use only DC power and have no moving parts or complex assemblies.
TECs are very small, light weight and rugged compared to a traditional compressor refrigeration system.
Surprising Uses for TECs
What is in a thermo-electric water cooler?
Benefits of Thermoelectric Cooling
- ZERO Ozone Depletion & ZERO Global Warming impact
- Commercial capacity chilling without a compressor
- Simplified Assembly and Service—No certifications needed
- Rugged—no refrigerant leaks
- No gas/flammable gas – No and specialized equipment
- 25% lighter than compressor systems—reduces transport costs and damage claims
- Easy disposal, no EPA Standards
- Unlimited design flexibility
- Thermoelectric Cooling : Download